Congestion in the throat. Acidity?

i have a feeling of something on the back of my tongue on the left hand side, it feels like a hair, i went to the dr s yesterday and he thinks it might be acid, but he was talking about a lump in throat feeling, that s not what i have its more like the back of my tongue, i have had it for about 2 weeks and its driving my mad, its all i can concentrate on.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
inflamation f back of tongue it might be chronic leading to lymphnode enlargement which feel like lump
use antibiotic anti inflamatory tabs antacid liquid and local application of tramsolone on back of tongue for few days