Congenital respiratory problem, was under cpap, acute asthma, taking budecort. Should I continue?

my son is 4yers old its been two year since he is using budecort respules 0.5mg. he has acute atsma. nand since he is using the budecort he did not get any atack.... shall i continued the budecort? for how long he will use it? since he was born he was having respiratory problem he could not breath on his own he was under cpap for 4 day and when he was 3month the doctor diagnose he is bronchilitise and when he was 1 doctore diagnose him atsmatic
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012