Congenital Lymphangioma Circumscriptum, resurfacing lymphangioma after being operated post puberty. Will I have to undergo another surgery?

I don t know if this is the right specialty. I was born with a birth defect called Lymphangioma Circumscriptum on the left side of my neck in that back. I got it removed when I was 2. My surgeon new that it would grow back due to puberty . 8 years later on September 16th, 2011, since I was 15 he thought that I was done with a good amount of puberty I got it removed again and was told that there was a slim chance that it would grow back again. I was feeling my scar and something hurt a little. I had my mom look at it and she said that it looks like it s starting to grow back. It s full of blood right now and it s smaller than a dime. What are the chances of it getting bigger. Will I have to go through another surgry again in 8 years?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012