Condom broke during sex. Why dry stools, pain in stomach, depression. Help

I am freaking out please get back to me asap. I am 25 years old and here is my case. condom broke during sex and stayed there for almost 3-5 minutes.In another exposure, penis head came in contact with vaginal fluids. the fluid was directly at the penis head opening but iwas on top of her.These both happened before two to three months ago. Last week, ihad symptoms of feeling tired, nausea, stomach pain at upper middle area, really dry stool, anus area painful and itchy duringand after bowel movement|(no diarrhea), depression, and losing my breath. Iknow these could be symptoms of acute HIV infection but i have no fever, skin rashes and diarrhea. I went to a doctor he ran reiculocyte and other Red blood cell count along with stool test and Altrasound and everything was normal. after trips to the laboratory and doctor s office, without any medication, i got better. what i mentioned lasted for a week last week. Then this week i have sore throat and it is painful.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012