Condom broke during intercourse, replaced, body pain. What should i do? Is there any risks?

dr. 17-18 days ago i went to have sex with the call girl ..i was having protective sex but suddenly during intercourse the girl said that condom break down from the head of my penis .i immediately take my penis out and i saw there was no blood on it.she replaced it with the new one and after i came home i was very nervous..i couldnt sleep at night cant work have lot of pain in my body after that..what should i do and how much risk is in myself pls help i m very tensed :(
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012