Concussions after hitting head. Why is she stumbling? Take her to vet?

Hi I have a 7yr old Mini Lop who is normally so full of life and a huge pain in the butt lol. However, yesterday while she was out playing she went under my wooden Futon/counch, I am not sure what happoned but I herd this thump underneath me. I am assuming she has hit her head and now has a concussion because she is all wobbelie, stumbling, she has a hard time gettingt into her cage and bed it is making me really scared. What can I do should I take her to the vet or see if it just passes. How can I make her more comfortable.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer