Concerned about HIV exposure. Have chest pain, cough and stuffy nose

I work in a hospital processing and cleaning instruments I am scared because I had to cut and I didn t know where I put myself but I did reported to hospital and they check. For HIV 6 weeks. And did. And 3 months this happen like 5 months ago I Experience with. Cold , cough , chest pain , plug ear, and suffy nose .. can could be a sign of a HIV is 3 months is accurate.. I had double gloves and always we put chemicals and warm water before tonching the inst. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013