Conceived, prescribed with HUCOG, Folinex. History of D&C after being positive for Toxo and Rubella. Function of HUCOG?

hello dr. I am 30 yrs , married life 1 yr. I had a D&C on feb 28 after being tested TORCH +ve for Toxo and Rubella at 10 wks gestation. Now I have conceived again and my dr has prescribed me the following medicines: Inj HUCOG 5000iu biweekly, Tab Folinext, Cap Profine 200 mg bd and rest. TORCH was also conducted and this time IG M levels are -ve. I would like to know the use of Inj HUCOG and also please advise whether the prescription is o.k
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer