Compression in spinal cord post accident, trauma from waist down the legs, difficulty in walking, urination. Treatment advise?

dear sir. i am 32years old in december 2005 i got gas poison from heater after that accident i got spinal cord compressing from L4 - L7 that i became compeleltlly disable from waist down the first years i was getting improving but for almost 3 or 4 years i am not improving it is stoped . i have walking,setting,urinous problem so please advise me if there is any treathment thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012