Compression in both shoulders, fits. Have side effects of anxiety, hair loss on taking Levipil. Suggestion?

Hello doctor i am Jayanth, i have a problem from past 1 year like having compression in both my shoulders, becuase of this i got a health problem called(fitts), i became unconcious and doctor advised me to consume Levipil 500mg morning and evening 1 tablet per day, this is to continue for 3 years. Now i have a side effects like anxiety , loss patience, hari fall. Please suggest me some advise.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012