Complete redness in the face after stopping Lomela cream. Suggestions?

Doctor, please do help. I used the cream Lomela for about a month it worked really almost all my pimples were and my skin was fair. But due to some personal reasons I didn t use it for the past week. And now it s hopelessly gone bad. My skin s gone back to it s old self. Complete redness on the effect areas. But when I started using it 2 days back, significantly good changes in my face. Should I continue it, or use another cream?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013