Complete paraplegic. Underwent operation on butt, left with small indent where skin breaks down. Any waterproof dressings to help in healing the wound?

Hi, I am a t5 complete paraplegic and have recently had some operations on my butt, however on the left side I was left with a small indent which has had skin graft and from time to time or offend pats of the skin breaks down and I have to stay in bed until it heals. Are there waterproof dressings that I can place on the area and help heal the wound and also sit up in my wheelchair for sometime during the day?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013