Complaining of sore stomach, blood in urine, red tissue in stool. Is it water melon?

Hi there. My son has been complainming of a sore stomach for over a week. At one stage he was saying it hurt when I pressed his stomach. I took up to the hospital and they did a urine test. He didn t have a urinary infection but there was blood in his urine - not visible but came up on testing. The saud it can be normal for some people. Today he went to the toilet and when I wiped his bottom there was what looked like some body tissue - red - in his faeces. But... he ate a lot of watermelon yesterday. Would water melon travel through the intestinal tract in tact or would it be digested?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013