Compatability of Tablet Acitrom & Glynase, please suggest me

Dear Doctor, My Greetings to you.5 years back,I was diagonised as DVT patient since than I am on ACITROM 5mg per day.16 months before I was butted by a cow and had 11 ribs broken but no blood injuries and at that time During treatment my blood sugar was 950-1000.Eventually that came to normal.Just 45 days ago I had severe pain near Collar bone (also Fractured).then again my blood sugar (post grandial) went up to 606.My diabetologist had advised to take 1 bid Glynase and advised me that once sugar level stablises we can go to the cause of pain.My query is will acitrom and anti diabetic will have any inter reactions or taking both drugs can cause any other problems .I eagerly lookforward for you guidance Please Doctor-sabesan,at
Asked On : Sun, 25 Jul 2010