Colonoscopy biopsy done, problem with wetting, laughing or shocked causes wetting due to overfilled bladder. What can be done?

Hi. I had a colposcopy biopsy approximately eight weeks ago and since having it i have a problem with wetting myself? I am not sure if there is a link. I do not leak whatsoever. I can run or jump without wetting myself, however, since the procedure my bladder feels sensitive and if a laugh too much or get shocked i wet myself and canot stop it. thank you for you help in this matter.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012