Colon cancer, metastasis in liver, diabetes. Have yellow eyes. Done Chemo therapy. Should I worry?

Hello....I was diagonised with stage 4 colon cancer which had metastasis to the liver ...they removed the signoid colon in June that time they said my liver was too far gone to do a resect...and chemo would not prolong my life...I do not have good insurance,so have been seeing my GP,who is helping with my present my diabetic numbers r increasing,though my diet is the same...alos I have no yellowing of eyes or skin...but my pain seems to be increasing....Is there anything new or hopeful in the past 2 years? I feel blessed for the good days i have had. Sorry to have taken your time.Do not have finances to pay at this time..Things have been very hard financially . This is a good site for people who can afford .May all of you be Blessed with your help for others.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013