Colon Cancer is this hereditary

Hello im with a guy who has colan cancer the doctors said he might not be able to have kids im just wondering if there is a chance that i could ever get pregnant from him ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010

I have been dealing with gas and loose stools for the past 15 yrs of my life.  I am 57 yrs old now.  I have had colonoscopies and they have turned out fine.  But something is not right.  When I am sitting on the toliet, my stomach feels like it is growing and I could pop it with a pin to get the gas out.  My stools our loose when this stuff occurs, sometime I vomit.  I do not know where to turn to..Have tried all of the over the counter stuff and suppositories subscriped by my doc.  Help!

Anonymous's Response

Ok, adopt a child and put your boy friends name and take him for rest of his life.