Collar bone and shoulder blades have a sharp pain. Why does it keep returning?

i periodically get a dull but constant burning type of pain just below my collar bone and to the right of my shoulder joint . It is avery concentrated pain that will vary in intensity in the tissue below the surface of the skin. It doesnt feel llike it is deep inside either. It will last sometimes a day or so or a few days and will vary all along the way. It wll subside for days or weeks and will return again. I am 42 years 5-11 165 ilbs and pretty active. So is it stress heart im not sure
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012