Collapse, vomitting, urine retention. Have learning disability, diabetes, epilepsy. All tests normal. Suggestions?

64 year old with learning disability, diabetes and epilepsy-both well controlled. Normally mobile, chatty, cheerful.
Sudden rise in blood sugar to 33. Hospitalized and now on insulin and again well controlled. Suffering collapse, vomiting (bile/acidic and green/yellow in colour) and urine retention. At these times cannot eat or drink and is sleeping up to 14 hours (in 24). Hospialized 5 times over last 3 months. All blood tests, urine tests, ECG, brain and abdominal scans are normal
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013