Colgate neutraFluor 5000 Plus toothpaste, effect on breast feeding

i was put on colgate neutraFluor 5000 Plus toothpaste around the start of last year, fell pregnant in april last year and have now been breastfeeding since early january this year since having my baby son. For some reason when i went and got another tube of toothpaste last week i decided to read the info sheet inside box and found that it said to be cautious when using if pregnant or breastfeeding. I didnt even think of my toothpaste being a problem. Could it of caused any problems to my baby and breastfeeding now that i should get checked out from the doctor to make sure my baby is ok? i have stoped using it at minute until i see my dentist and doctor.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012