Cold, throat congestion. Taking ibuprofen. Allergy symptoms?

I have been suffering from this for well over a month now. It is the feeling that a wicked cold is about to invade my body. My throat feels congested but isn't sore and swallowing isn't an issue. There is some minor discomfort when I massage my throat but nothing major. Just this annoying feeling like tomorrow I'll be super sick with a sore throat and cold. The symptom never changes though
I was interested to read from a previous post that it might be an allergic reaction to Ibuprofen. Really? I've been taking it for years and can't imagine that all of a sudden I would be allergic. It is the only medication I take.
My doctor suggested that maybe it was some sort of allergy to something environmental but I just got back from a 2 week vacation and the symptoms were the same while I was away.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013