Cold, sinus infection, thick yellow mucus, ears nose clogged, difficult breathing. Asthmatic. Take antibiotics, suggestions?

Hello, My name is Crystal and I have had, what I thought to be a common cold and sinus infection now for going on four weeks. Usually by now i would of gotten better but unfortunately its not. My cough has worsened and I am continuing to cough up thick, yellow mucus that has a horrible taste; not to mention, my ears and nose are clogged as well. I am a severe Asthmatic as well. I have had Asthma my entire life so just as I figured it would, my "cold" traveled to my chest, in which I can hardly breath comfortably. Please give me some suggestions Dr. I am in dire need right now, for this is the most unpleasant feeling. Should I be taking antibiotcs? if so, what kimd? I am allergic to PCN..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013