Cold numb feeling on the right side of my head

i got a cold numb feeling on the right side of my head it washed over me and went away again what was that a numb cold feeling washed across the right hand side of my head and went away again what was that???
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
that could possibly due to due to some temporary neurological event.It can occur due to stress or some neurological deft.You can wait for sometime may 1-2 weeks and if such an event is repeated within that period than you need to consult your neurophysician for further management.Otherwise you may consult your nearest homeoapath,
thank you and could this have any relation to heart thuds and pressure on chest with breathing difficulty on and off dizziness and nausea??i am takeing BP meds and dixirate for menopause ECG and echo are ok. i have had this on and of for 2wks now waiting on appointment for chest pain clinic.