Cold, cough, sore throat, constant sleeping, white and red spots on tongue. What's wrong ?

I am a 19 year old college student. I have been sick for 5 days now. The first 2 days were just a cold and cough . The third day I had a horrible sore throat and have been sleeping constantly since. Yesterday I noticed the majority of my tongue (except the tip) was white with red spots. On the tip of my tongue were There is also a couple white spots on my tonsils and the back of my tongue. I also have a horrible taste in my mouth that makes me almost sick to my stomach every time I try to cough or clear my throat. I also have body aches, a stuffy/ runny nose, chest congestion, headache , and earache. I can t get into the clinic on campus for another 2 days. What do you think is worng with me?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012