Cold, cough, fever, nose blocks. Prescribed piriton cs, nebulization, asthalin. Safe to give these medicines?

hi, my daughter is 4yrs 10 months old. last 4 days, she got cold . It started with little, but yesterday she got heavy with nose blocks, continuous cough , fever also. Then I went to doctor in the evening, he prescribed the medicine piriton cs and took nebulization once. But it doesn t work. Yesterday night, she couldn,t sleep properly because of continuous cough. Then, again today evening i went to the same doctor. He prescribed asthalin and two times nebulization have taken. This is the first time she is taking nebulization. My doubt is asthalin is good for my child or not and taking nebulization is also good or not. I think it recommend for asthma patient. whether in future it will move to asthma. Please clear my doubt.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012