Cold, blockage, watery eyes, temple throbbing, dry face, heavy head. Just cold?

I am 20 years old, a female. I am suffering from cold since about 2 weeks. I have completed a round of dose subscribed by the local doctor. The cold and blockage continues and eyes get watery all the time there is a constant throbbing near the temples. Also, the skin on my face is drying up. I also feel ill and heavy-headed all the time. I am sleeping around 14-15 hours daily. Is this just cold or can lead to serious complications
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012