Cold. Runny nose, sore throat, cough, body aches, loss of appetite, night sweats, feeling stabbed on stomach. Suggestion?

I am 23 years old. 5"5 170lbs. I have had a cold for 2 days now. Runny nose, sore throat, cough, body aches, loss of appitite. Last night I kept tossing and turning, so I came to lay on the couch. I was getting really bad night sweats, then I wake up and my entire stomach feels like it is being stabbed. Everytime I breathe, or move. I am laying down right now and it feels like stabbing in the center of my stomach.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013