Cola inked of pain in teeth, over lapping layer of gum, blood stains, difficulty chewing. What is going on?

Hi, my 5 year old just cola inked of pain in her teeth . When I checked, I noticed an overlapping layer of her gum sitting on her last tooth . The premolars at the very back. It had some blood stains on it and I was worried she would be having difficulties with chewing. I asked how long she had been feeling the pain and she said this morning. Please tell me what could be worm Ng. Is this just an inflammation or something else and what should I do.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013