Clusters of tiny white dots around foreskin/beneath frenulum.

background: I am 17 years of age, i am a virgin (so no sex). area of problem the problem is on the penis, it can be seen when the forskin is pulled back, and spreads around the underside. located just beneath the frenulum. symptom: Ever since i was 13/14 i have noticed these clusters of tiny white dots just beneath the frenulum on my penis, they seem to be in groups (so are not continuous, nor do they form a pattern of any kind (just messy groups). the size of each indiviual dot is around the size of the mark left when you create a dot with a pen. they look like tiny white heads, however are not. they do not discharge anything, the do not itch,create discomfort or anything, they are just there. they have not grown in size or spread. now although i have not had sex (and thus cannot be an STD) nor do they give me any discomfort other than ruining the appearance of my penis. i have just got into a relationship, and pretty soon will want to have sex. i am worried that this may spread on to her or something? if anybody could tell me what these clusters of white dots are it would be greatly appreciated. (p.s - please do not reccommend a Dr. i am not embarrassed to see one, and will do soon, i just want to see if i can find out any information beforehand) many thanks :)
Asked On : Thu, 8 Jul 2010