Cluster of small white dots on penis, not STD, no pain, itching. What could it be?

Hello i am a 20 year old male. I recently had a cluster of small white dry spots develop on me penis a couple of months ago. The spots are dry and they don t hurt or itch . Went to get an std test blood and urine , they came back negative. I showed the doctor the spots and she said that she wasnt sure what the spots was but if they were to grow of get bigger to call back. Do you have any idea of what they could be?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
hi cluster of white spots on the penis which are asymptomatic can be pearly penile is normal phenomenon present in 70 percent of treatment is required for this should be differientiated with herpes,candidiasis and molluscum contagiosum