Cluster of bumps in the pubic area and waist line. Ring worm infection or herpes?

I have a small cluster of bumps above my pubic hair line and a little under my waist line and it doesn t itch and it isn t everywhere but I scratched it on accident and only clear liquid came out and it didn t hurt until I scratched it of course. I was just wondering what it might mother proposed a ringworm or herpes but I thought herpes would have spread and it s not close to my genitals. If you need a picture just ask! Please get back to me ASAP
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013