Cluster of black heads in armpit for years, increasing in size. Should i meet a doctor?

I've had a cluster of what looks similar to black-heads on my arm-pit that I first noticed around the ages of 8-10, and I am now nearly 17 and they haven't went away. They've only gotten fairly larger, and occasionally (not often) some black head similar stuff with come out of it, but it's completely black and harder.
I have no clue what this is or if I should get it checked.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Hai
Thanks for posting your query to HCM.
You may be having a problem called as FOx Fordyce's disease.
You may to get it confirmed by a dermatologist, and start treatment after it.
Prasad