Cloudy stuff through penis in the mid of urination, later severe pain. Signs of renal stone?

Hey , I have not had any problems burning when I urinate or anything. I just woke up a few minutes ago and had to urinate and urinated for about a minute a long time. Right before I was done I got this small pain and my urine stopped a second and this cloudy stuff came out of my penis into my urine in the toilet. It was like a dusty powder or something and afterwards I was burning and hurting at about a 5 out of 10 . I m concerned I might have a stone next time I go please help thanks. My urine was alos light yellow and cloudy.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013