Clot in upper arm, on clexane injections, want to know whether I can go for jogging

Hi, I m 19 years old and am on clexane injections for a clot found in my upper arm about 4 weeks ago and am planned to be on it for at least 2 more months. For at least a month before my clot was found, I had been running/jogging a couple of miles every other day but stopped once I fell ill. When would it be safe for me to start running again?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
You can start jogging again as it is nothing to do with clexane injection. It makes our blood thinner, just be cautious that you do not get fell down or hot as if any injury occurs to you, your bleeding will not stop for some time so that precaution you need to take.