Clot in the back side of brain, severe pain on top of head, back part of neck. Taking aspirin. MRI, CT, doppler of neck done. Treatment?

Hi Doctor i am CCCC. My dad is 52 years and doctors took MRI ,CT, dopler of neck and confirmed that there is small clot in the back side of brain and he is on aspirin from past 3 months but suddenly before 3 days he fell unconsious around 4am in the morning. Is there any thing that we can do through surgery as he is suffereing from severe pain on the top of head until back part of neck. Please advice ASAP.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012