Clot in semi-large arteries. Took clot bluster medication, dizziness, loss of memory. Suggestions?

My partner just last week diagnosed with a clot in one of the semi large arteries(one that affected his speech) and doctors gave him a clot buster to dissolve the clot. He is now back at work and occasionally he gets dizzy spells that last for a few minutes and today he had one and for a second he said he couldn t remember a couple of words. He also has arrythmia (it s in the family gene ). What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012