Clicking in ears whiles swallowing due to weak nerves, pain after talking over phone. What tests should be taken and treatment advise?

Hello doctor, I am suffering from clicking in my ears while swallowing esp in my left ear. My ENT dr checked my ears n told me that my nerves are weak and my hearing is lesser too. He has prescribed me with multi vitamin tablet(Riconia), acocortin and levocetrizine . I am very much worried like it may be acoustic neuroma or something worse. I occasionally get pain after talking over phones. Can u help me on what test should i undergo and what should i do? Kindly guide me and do needful. Regards, Manisha
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012