Clear fluids when nose blown, left ear stops up, nasal drip. What is the problem ?

I have been blowing my nose for at least the last 3 months.. clear fluids comes out and now my left ear stops up and if i bend over it becomes up stop. Also now when I bend over my nose will drip with out me knowing it is going to. Also can be stand up straight and it will drip also.. What is the problem? I have try using peroxides in my ear to clear the wax out. but nothing comes out, and I do get very dizzy when it is bubbling.. please help! nose is raw.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013