Circumcised and slightly tore frenulum. What can help subside the burning?

Hi I am circumcised and slightly tore my frenulum a few months ago. There was no blood but I could see a little tear and it stung a bit. Since then it has not healed and has never really stopped stinging. I do have a girlfriend and haven t really done myself any favours but I have stopped having sex for up to a week and it still hasn t healed. I was wondering if the fact that I am circumcised is making the process more difficult as I have a job and therefore my penis is always rubbing against my underwear. My penis has also started to look slightly uneven as time has gone on with the head leaning slightly unevenly to one side. Is there anything that can be done as due to the stinging this has actually been preventing me from doing regular exercise which is really annoying?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013