Circular patches on face and shoulder, causing pigmentation. Used steroid and antifungal cream, no relief. Solution?

I had a circular rash on my right shoulder. That was elevated and dry. I had tests at the doctor and it wasn t ringworm or a fungal infection . I now have dry oval shaped patches on my back and arms. And also have several on my face. They have caused a loss if pigment in my Caucasian skin and also some are dry, scaly and itchy. I have tried steroid creams and Antifungal creams and nothing appears to relieve it
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013