Circular bruise around a small blood mole on bicep, tenderness in the nearby area, history of liposarcoma removal. Should I go for biopsy?

I have always had a small blood mole on my left bicep, and in the last four days, a circular bruise has developed around it. There is also a tenderness in the immediate area, but with no noticeable swelling. I am seriously considering having a biopsy done. I m 75, weigh 230 lbs, over 6 ft tall. Should I have this done? I have a history of a myxoid liposarcoma removed from my left leg (I m an amputee ).
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012