Chronic venous insufficiency, six surgeries, pain in legs, overweight. Any thing that could solve this? Is this because of genetics?

I have had chronic venous insufficency for years and have had six surgeries in the past two years. They have not helped. have pain and aches throughout my legs all the time. My Doctor has told me there is really nothing more they can do. I am overweight and I am 45 years old. The compression stockings really dont do anything as well. My right leg has an area that weeps all the time. Is there anything that can help me? I find it hard to even hold a job any more.I also have constant phleblitis on my legs ever since the last procedure. I have been told I got this problem because of genetics . Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012