Chronic urinary tract infections with a petechial rash on belly

I have chronic urinary tract infections with microscopic blood and trace proteins in my urine regularly Hello I have chronic urinary tract infections with microscopic blood and trace proteins in my urine regularly. The infections are usually 2 months apart. Two weeks ago I developed a petechial rash that started on my belly and spread over 3 days across my entire body. The petechial rash consisted of very fine and tiny dots appearing to be capillaries. It took roughly 1 week for the rash to disappear. About 3 days after the rash disappeared I started urinating dark coca cola colored urine with some blood clots. I was urinating the brown urine and also having pale yellow clear urine in the same day alternating bloody, clear, bloody, clear. Bladder biopsy shows no cancer. Blood tests show normal platelet and electrolyte counts. I am a 25 year old female. I have never had a petechial rash or macroscopic hematuria with clotting before. Would you say that the rash and hematuria are most likely related or separate incidences?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011