Chronic stomach pain, pulse in area where oesophagus and stomach connect. Gall bladder removed. Permanent cure?

My 38 year old son has had stomach pain for about 2 years. It is constant. He had his gall bladder removed in June and the pain ceased for about a month and then returned. He has been scoped both ways a number of times, has had numerous ultrasounds, 3 hydascans (sp?) two without contrast and one with which is how the determined the gall bladder was bad. He also has a constant pulse . The pain and pulse seem to be in the area where the esophagus and stomach connect. Any other ideas? This kid is living on pain meds and would much prefer to find the cause and fix it then live this way the rest of his life. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thank y ou.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer