Chronic migraines behind the eye. dizziness on standing followed by head rush feeling and blackout. What could this be?

Hello, my name is Darren, I m a 16 year old that needs help. For years, I have been getting chronic migraines behind my left eye and I thought it was nothing. But as I got older I started to notice I get dizzy by easy tasks as standing up. Then I get this head rush feeling and everything goes black. I dont know if it s blood pressure or what. But I want to know if it s something as serious as a tumor or if I should just forget about it.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012