Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, weight loss. Is biological therapy possible or chemotherapy is only solution?

hey doctor, my uncle has been diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia , B-CLL. He is 70 and has lost 10% of his body weight in the past 2 months. his hemoglobin is 9. Being a bio-technologist myself, i believe in biological therapy over chemotherapy. I want to know if biolgical therapy (using monoclonal antibodies ) is possible in my uncle s case or is chemotherapy the only solution? i can also mail u his complete blood report.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012