Chronic head heaviness, throbbing headache, relief on stretching body parts, no improvement with painkillers, benzodiaphines help. Suggestions?

I suffer from chronic head heaviness and headache from last many years and its 24*7.Actually i dont know what is it that i am suffering from. There is a uniform sensation throughout my body and it feels good when i stretch my body parts or some one presses my back or my legs or hands but unfortunately i cannot stretch my head which is protected by skull .Benzodiaphines kind of completely eradicate my symptoms my head heaviness and discomfort vanishes.But what sensation is this? Is it muscle soreness ,muscle tightness or fatigue? This sensation gets relieved if someone presses my back or any body part.Painkillers dont seem to affect,nor do antidepressents but benzodiaphines surely help.I feel like stretching always or sleeping because it kind of makes me tired and the head heaviness is persistent which sometimes turns into a throbbing headache.I do not suffer from any tension or anxiety to my knowledge nor do i have heart palpitations or anything.What is this?any suggestions .thanx
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012