Chronic hair fall. Using anaphase shampoo, hair4u solution. Blood test normal. Causes?

hi doc, i am 24 yrs old female. I eat and exercise properly and regularly. I have got hairfall problem from last 6 months. I visited dermat, he examined scalp and told there is no big probs. he prescribed Anaphase shampoo, a hair oil, hair4u solution and iron tablets for over 3 months. But i see no differnce in my hair condition. i got blood test done. my haemoglobin is 13. and other reports are normal. what can be the problem? i dont want to loose all my hair.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012