Chronic granular pharyngitis. Food sensitivity,rashes, lymph thing. Prescribed mahacef, nucope ad, zerodol,vistarab. Suggestions?

Hi, I have just been told that I am having chronic granular pharyngitis, and been asked to get my nose checked via CT scan, Lately I have become sensitive to certain foods which cause irritation in my throat and gives rashes and there is a lymph kind of thing, though reason for me visiting the ENT doc was sensitivity in my ear (as I thought my headaches are due to ear infection + the lymph in my throat which increases in size with certain food)...I have been advised to take medication for 5 days they are - Mahacef XL (Twice daily), Nucope-AD (Once a day at night), Zerodol-100 (Once or twice a day in case I get pain), Vistarab-20 (Once a day). Please suggest/comment.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013