Chronic dry,red eyes. Used systane,vascular constrictor eye drops No allergies,high blood pressure. Treatment? Medicament?

I'm only 19 years old and for the last two and a half years I've been battling with chronic dry and red eyes. At times they can be managed, but nothing has permanently fixed the problem. I used systane eye drops on a regular basis, as well the occasional vascular constrictor eye drops. I've also used warm and cold compresses with temporary success. I'm absolutely sick of the self-consciousness that comes with red eyes and having to treat them constantly. I don't have bad allergies, or high blood pressure, but three summers ago I had long exposure to the sun without any sunglasses for protection. Could that be the reason why my eyes are so messed up now? Is there any permanent cure of fix for me? Or some eye drop that I will only have to use once a day for to attain clear and moisturized eyes? Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013